Like the boss and the secretary in the cloakroom, its quick, effective and will make you glow afterwards. Here are 5 of Mzansi’s finest shooters.
1. Melktert Shooter
Let’s start with The Milk Tart shooter. As easy as a two penny Voortrekker whore, this one will go down with a smile.
- One 375 ml bottle Vodka
- One 395 gram (300ml) tin of condensed milk
- Half of a 375 ml tin evaporated milk
- Ground cinnamon
- Mix well, using a food processer or whisk, and bottle, or simply pour the ingredients into a 1-litle bottle and shake well.
- Keep in the fridge. Shake well before pouring into shooter or shot glasses.
- Sprinkle each melktertjie with ground cinnamon and serve chilled.
2. Sowetan Toilet
Nothing like the can to inspire a shooter. It might look like a floater but will slip down your throat like a taxi through peak traffic.
3. Vinnige Fanie
Named after legendary South Africa cricketer Fanie de Villiers, the Vinnige (fast) Fanie will get you going in a flash.
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 1 shot whiskey
- Put table spoon of sugar in your mouth, chew until syrupy
- Add shot of whiskey
- Swirl in mouth and swallow
4. Bergie Bomb
5. Blind Bat
And for instant memory lost we bring you the Blind Bat. If you are afraid of the dark this might not be for you
- 1/2 shot tequila
- 1/2 Stroh Rum
- Add to shot glass, shoot and hold on